Our refund policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have to meet the following;
- Within 5 days of purchase
- A premium item purchased but not during promotional sales.
- “Item not working” as a reason is considered weak for eligibility.
- The membership plan ain’t refundable. This is because you’re concerned with the provided themes and plugins, not the membership. There are 3000+ items you can download, so if found an item not satisfied with you can download a premium alternative item from our site with the membership plan without extra cost. For example, WPForms could not work for you, you can still download and use Formidable forms with your membership site.
- We redistribute what third-party developers/brands create, we’re not the developers, as such we hardly take responsibility for items not working with your site especially when it’s been tested. Learn more
To process your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- An account with suspicious activities. Learn more
- Inability to provide evidence of what’s wrong with your account.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and others.